- All concealed damages are to be reported within 2 days of delivery from Advance Distribution. If you have reported the damage within this time frame please request a claim form from us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A claim form with pictures of the damaged freight including the carton/packaging, must be emailed the Customer Service Department: email@example.com. Someone from our Customer Service Department will contact you to acknowledge receipt of the required claim information.
- We suggest that you obtain an estimate from a local repair shop if the furniture is repairable. If it all possible we would like to you to repair the furniture. Please email the repair estimate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All claims will be processed within thirty days of receipt of a claim form.
- Have all items re-packaged ready for return to factory. Improperly packaged items will not be picked up, such as items only shrink-wrap or no cardboard used on casegood items. If you do not have packaging wait until you receive a similar piece and use that packaging to wrap the RA.
- Attach a copy of the RA to each carton.
Note: Once we receive the RA we will have our delivery route driver make the pickup. This process may take up to 7-10 days. Please call us if the turn around time is longer.
- If you do not have a RA, you will need to contact the manufacturer for a copy.